California School for the Blind Website
- Virtual Braille Challenge
January to February
- Short Course: Advance Your Braille and Refreshable Braille Skills
February to March
- Winter Concert
- White Cane Day
- Wayfinder Paralympic Games
CSB participated in the Wayfinder Paralympic Games in Los Angeles on Saturday May 18, 2019.
- Partnership with Apple
Apple is partnering with the California School for the Blind, along with seven other schools nationwide, to teach blind and deaf students how to code.
- Assistive Technology Overview Presentation-Santa Clara Outreach
On August 8, 2018 the Assistive Technology (AT) team from the California School for the Blind presented "An Overview of Assistive Technology for Students with Visual Impairments" to Santa Clara County staff.
- The "Creative Spirit" Art Show
An exhibit of art made by students of the California School for the Blind (CSB).