California School for the Blind Website
- Community Advisory Committee Meeting (CAC)
February 19th, 2020 at 10:00am
- Braille Challenge
February 29th, 2020
- Short Course: UEB and Refreshable Braille
March 2nd to March 6th, 2020
- CSB Braille Bee
March 5th, 2020 at 12:30pm
- CSB Group Tour
March 6th, 2020 at 1:00pm and April 21st, 2020 at 1:30pm
- Wayfinder Paralympic Games
CSB participated in the Wayfinder Paralympic Games in Los Angeles on Saturday May 18, 2019.
- Partnership with Apple
Apple is partnering with the California School for the Blind, along with seven other schools nationwide, to teach blind and deaf students how to code.
- Assistive Technology Overview Presentation-Santa Clara Outreach
On August 8, 2018 the Assistive Technology (AT) team from the California School for the Blind presented "An Overview of Assistive Technology for Students with Visual Impairments" to Santa Clara County staff.
- The "Creative Spirit" Art Show
An exhibit of art made by students of the California School for the Blind (CSB).