California School for the Blind Website
- Registration for returning students
August 19, 2019
- Parents and Friends meeting
September 11, 2019; 1:00 p.m.
- Picture Day
September 18, 2019
- Community Advisory Meeting
September 26, 2019
- White Cane Day
October 16, 2019
- Make-up Picture Day
October 23, 2019
- APE Family Workshop for CSB families
October 12, 2019
- APE curriculum modifications for current APE teachers
February 29, 2020
- Wayfinder Paralympic Games
CSB participated in the Wayfinder Paralympic Games in Los Angeles on Saturday May 18, 2019.
- Partnership with Apple
Apple is partnering with the California School for the Blind, along with seven other schools nationwide, to teach blind and deaf students how to code.
- Assistive Technology Overview Presentation-Santa Clara Outreach
On August 8, 2018 the Assistive Technology (AT) team from the California School for the Blind presented "An Overview of Assistive Technology for Students with Visual Impairments" to Santa Clara County staff.
- The "Creative Spirit" Art Show
An exhibit of art made by students of the California School for the Blind (CSB).