National Coding Symposium
Adrian Amandi discusses the upcoming National Coding Symposium co-hosted by the California School for the Blind and the American Printing House for the Blind. Visit the Freedom Scientific Blog to gain access to FSCast 214; you can also find it in pod cast players as Freedom Scientific FSCast.
More information about the free virtual National Coding Symposium and associated free resources can be found on the Connect Center website .
(May 9-13; Synchronous on Zoom)
- Code Jumper
- Code Quest
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Scholarships
- Fall Registration Forms 2022-23
- "Anything is PAWsible", Dogs and Daily Living Skills Workshop for Students and Parents
Join us at this workshop!
- CTEBVI Scholarships
Check out some scholarship opportunities sponsored by the California Transcribers and Educators for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CTEBVI) conference.
- Lowenfeld-Akeson Early Years Symposium
Saturday, February 4, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Summer Academies
Starting June 13, 2022
- White Cane Day 2022
October 12, 2022
- Winter Concert 2022 (Theme: Joy)
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 and Thursday, December 15, 2022