Low Vision Services
The Low Vision program at the California School for the Blind offers support for educators and low vision students throughout California.
- free examination by UC Berkeley optometrists who specialize in low vision.
- written report on a student's vision, including recommendations for electronic magnification needs.
- optical devices for educational needs, such as magnifiers, monocular telescopes, and sunglasses.
- consultation for educators and students.
All services are provided at no cost.
For more information, please contact:
California School for the Blind
500 Walnut Ave.
Fremont, CA 94536
- Registration for returning students
August 19, 2019
- Parents and Friends meeting
September 11, 2019; 1:00 p.m.
- Picture Day
September 18, 2019
- Community Advisory Meeting
September 26, 2019
- White Cane Day
October 16, 2019
- Make-up Picture Day
October 23, 2019