Low Vision Services
The Low Vision program at the California School for the Blind offers support for educators and low vision students throughout California.
- free examination by UC Berkeley optometrists who specialize in low vision.
- written report on a student's vision, including recommendations for electronic magnification needs.
- optical devices for educational needs, such as magnifiers, monocular telescopes, and sunglasses.
- consultation for educators and students.
All services are provided at no cost.
For more information, please contact:
California School for the Blind
500 Walnut Ave.
Fremont, CA 94536
- Community Advisory Committee Meeting (CAC)
February 19th, 2020 at 10:00am
- Braille Challenge
February 29th, 2020
- Short Course: UEB and Refreshable Braille
March 2nd to March 6th, 2020
- CSB Braille Bee
March 5th, 2020 at 12:30pm
- CSB Group Tour
March 6th, 2020 at 1:00pm and April 21st, 2020 at 1:30pm