CSB Education Foundation (CSBEF)
Many times there are needs that arise at CSB that cannot be met by currently available State funding. CSBEF, a non-profit organization, was created to meet these needs. Its primary goal is to solicit and receive financial contributions that can be used to assist and support programs and activities at CSB that will advance the education and enrich the lives of CSB students. The foundation is designed to supplement and not supplant money provided by the State of California to CSB. Funding decisions require agreement by 2/3 of the CSBEF board of directors. Grants have supported emergency expenses for a CSB student, specialized devices, conference attendance, and participation in sporting events.
Make your tax deductible donation to CSBEF by selecting the PayPal "Donate" button below. PayPal is a fast, safe, and secure online payment service.
You can donate to CSBEF every time you shop with Amazon by signing on to AmazonSmile .
Using a Web Browser
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.
- Select California School for the Blind Education Foundation as your charity.
- Checkout at smile.amazon.com. Adding a bookmark will make it easier for later shopping.
Using a Mobile Phone
- Open the Amazon Shopping app.
- Navigate to the main menu ().
- Tap on settings and select “Amazon Smile”.
- Select California School for the Blind Education Foundation
- Follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the mobile app.
All contributions are tax deductible.
Applicants must be current staff members at CSB:
- Please download and complete the application (PDF). Once completed, please email as an attachment to educationfoundationatCSB@gmail.com.
- Fall Registration Forms 2022-23
- "Anything is PAWsible", Dogs and Daily Living Skills Workshop for Students and Parents
Join us at this workshop!
- CTEBVI Scholarships
Check out some scholarship opportunities sponsored by the California Transcribers and Educators for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CTEBVI) conference.
- Lowenfeld-Akeson Early Years Symposium
Saturday, February 4, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Summer Academies
Starting June 13, 2022
- White Cane Day 2022
October 12, 2022
- Winter Concert 2022 (Theme: Joy)
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 and Thursday, December 15, 2022