This workshop is designed for parents of children who are blind or visually impaired. Students and other family members are welcome to join. We will be covering the basics of Zoom with Jaws. By the end of the workshop, you will be able to assist your child to join a meeting and navigate the zoom platform with instruction. We will also have break out rooms for hands-on practice.
Date: Saturday Sept. 5, 2020
Time: 10am-1pm PST
- Day of Code and Coding Symposium
Apply for the 2023 Coding Symposium Student Award Opportunity (Google Form)
Monday, December 4th, from 8:30AM-3:30PM; Lunch provided.
- 28th Annual Lowenfeld-Akeson Early Years Symposium
Saturday, February 3, 2024 from 9:00AM-3:15PM
- General Tours
Please fill out the Google Form if you are interested in attending any of our General Tour days. General Tours are available on these days:
- Friday, August 25, 2023 from 10:00AM-11:00AM
- Monday, September 18, 2023 from 3:30PM-4:30PM
- Tuesday, October 17 from 1:00PM-2:00PM
- Summer Academies
Starting June 12th, 19th, and 26th, 2023
- Registration Forms