This webinar was live on May 15, 2020. It covered several tools used to convert inaccessible documents, like pdf's, into accessible formats with a focus on math.
This webinar is for teachers and transcribers who are looking for specific guidance and tools for math conversion that can be implemented immediately.
In this Webinar:
- Learn the different tools for math conversion.
- Learn best practices for the recommended tools.
- Learn how your students can consume math in Word and Google Docs.
Yurika Vu - Assistive Technology Coordinator, California School for the Blind
Thomas Simpson - Western Regional Sales Manager, HIMS
Kaitlin Cunningham - Co-Founder, Mathpix
John Taylor - Product Specialist, Sterling Adaptives
- Fall Registration Forms 2022-23
- "Anything is PAWsible", Dogs and Daily Living Skills Workshop for Students and Parents
Join us at this workshop!
- CTEBVI Scholarships
Check out some scholarship opportunities sponsored by the California Transcribers and Educators for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CTEBVI) conference.
- Lowenfeld-Akeson Early Years Symposium
Saturday, February 4, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Summer Academies
Starting June 13, 2022
- White Cane Day 2022
October 12, 2022
- Winter Concert 2022 (Theme: Joy)
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 and Thursday, December 15, 2022