Ann and Friends - Zac
Let me tell you about my pal, Zac.
Zac is quite big for a duck.
He will eat bugs, worms, oats and mosquitoes.
Zac gets up at dawn.
He will quack, quack, quack at dawn.
"Quack, quack, quack," tells me that he is very hungry.
He is quite bossy about food.
Zac wants oats.
I sleep late until Zac pecks my toes so I'll get up immediately so he can eat.
After he eats, Zac takes a nap.
Zac also likes my pool.
We swim together every afternoon after my piano lesson.
Zac will swim a mile every afternoon.
I can't swim a mile yet.
My friends like Zac too.
I am lucky Zac is my friend.
- What is this story about?
(a pet duck or a duck who gets Ann up by pecking her toes)
- What does Zac eat?
(bugs, oats, worms and mosquitoes)
- When does Zac get up?
- What time of day is dawn?
- How does Zac tell Ann he is hungry?
- What is Zac's favorite food?
- How far can Zac swim?
- What does Zac do after he eats?
(takes a nap)
- What do Ann and Zac do after her piano lesson?
- Fall Registration Forms 2022-23
- "Anything is PAWsible", Dogs and Daily Living Skills Workshop for Students and Parents
Join us at this workshop!
- CTEBVI Scholarships
Check out some scholarship opportunities sponsored by the California Transcribers and Educators for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CTEBVI) conference.
- Lowenfeld-Akeson Early Years Symposium
Saturday, February 4, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Summer Academies
Starting June 13, 2022
- White Cane Day 2022
October 12, 2022
- Winter Concert 2022 (Theme: Joy)
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 and Thursday, December 15, 2022