Ann and Friends - Roni
Roni is my pony.
He is gray.
He likes alfalfa hay, but he loves oats more.
Roni snacks on apples.
He also likes bologna.
We ride together every afternoon at two o'clock.
We ride on a horse trail.
Roni gallops across two fields.
I like that a lot.
Roni trots across a bridge.
He walks up a big hill.
Next we wade across a little brook.
We always walk home so Roni won't get too hot.
I always curry Roni after a good ride.
Roni likes that a lot.
A good ride always makes me feel happy.
Roni is happy after a good ride too.
- What is this story about?
(a pony who likes to eat bologna)
- What color is Roni?
- What does Roni like to snack on?
- What unusual food does Roni like?
- When do Ann and Roni go riding?
(two o'clock every afternoon)
- What does gallop mean?
- What does curry mean?
- Tell me about Ann's ride with Roni.
(They gallop across a field. They trot over a bridge. They walk up a big hill. They wade across a brook. They walk home.)
- What is a brook?
(a small stream or creek)
- Fall Registration Forms 2022-23
- "Anything is PAWsible", Dogs and Daily Living Skills Workshop for Students and Parents
Join us at this workshop!
- CTEBVI Scholarships
Check out some scholarship opportunities sponsored by the California Transcribers and Educators for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CTEBVI) conference.
- Lowenfeld-Akeson Early Years Symposium
Saturday, February 4, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Summer Academies
Starting June 13, 2022
- White Cane Day 2022
October 12, 2022
- Winter Concert 2022 (Theme: Joy)
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 and Thursday, December 15, 2022