Ann and Friends - Zip
4. Zip, My Zigzag Ant
Zip is my new pet ant.
He is very very little.
Zip is black.
I just got Zip today.
He is a very happy ant.
He can zip, zip, zip every place.
Zip will zigzag up my leg.
He will zigzag up my back.
He will go up, up, up on my nose.
Zip will sit on my hand for a little bit.
He will crawl on my cookies.
Zip can sleep on that mat.
Zip is a good friend already.
I like him a lot.
I hope he will like me, too.
- What is this story about?
(an ant who likes to crawl all over Ann)
- How long has Ann had Zip?
- What size and color is Zip?
(little and black)
- What can you tell me about Zip?
(Zip is happy and friendly. He likes to move around a lot.)
- Why would crawling on cookies be dangerous for Zip?
(Ann might eat him by mistake.)
- Where does Zip like to crawl?
(cookies, back, nose, and leg)
- What does zip mean?
- What is Ann's hope?
(She hopes Zip will like her too.)
- Fall Registration Forms 2022-23
- "Anything is PAWsible", Dogs and Daily Living Skills Workshop for Students and Parents
Join us at this workshop!
- CTEBVI Scholarships
Check out some scholarship opportunities sponsored by the California Transcribers and Educators for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CTEBVI) conference.
- Lowenfeld-Akeson Early Years Symposium
Saturday, February 4, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Summer Academies
Starting June 13, 2022
- White Cane Day 2022
October 12, 2022
- Winter Concert 2022 (Theme: Joy)
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 and Thursday, December 15, 2022