Job Opportunities for Blind Students (JOBS) Program.
- Encouragement to become clients of the Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) and access to additional DOR funded services including youth leadership experiences and workshops.
- The Vocation program is operated through a Transition Partner Program (TPP) with the DOR.
- At age 16, CSB students apply to become Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) DOR clients.
- VR clients are eligible to apply to become Youth Aides. Youth Aides receive pay for work (minimum wage) up to a maximum monthly amount of hours set by DOR.
- The Youth Aide position is a California State Employee position.
- Fall Registration Forms 2022-23
- "Anything is PAWsible", Dogs and Daily Living Skills Workshop for Students and Parents
Join us at this workshop!
- CTEBVI Scholarships
Check out some scholarship opportunities sponsored by the California Transcribers and Educators for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CTEBVI) conference.
- Lowenfeld-Akeson Early Years Symposium
Saturday, February 4, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Summer Academies
Starting June 13, 2022
- White Cane Day 2022
October 12, 2022
- Winter Concert 2022 (Theme: Joy)
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 and Thursday, December 15, 2022