Job Opportunities for Blind Students (JOBS) Program.
- Encouragement to become clients of the Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) and access to additional DOR funded services including youth leadership experiences and workshops.
- The Vocation program is operated through a Transition Partner Program (TPP) with the DOR.
- At age 16, CSB students apply to become Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) DOR clients.
- VR clients are eligible to apply to become Youth Aides. Youth Aides receive pay for work (minimum wage) up to a maximum monthly amount of hours set by DOR.
- The Youth Aide position is a California State Employee position.