The CSB Apartment Living Program is an education based, simulated independent living environment that enables work and college bound students aged 18+ to transition to life in the community. It is overseen by a team of Apartment Living specialists.
Students are encouraged to make choices in a collaborative learning environment. They receive specialized instruction on all aspects of independent and shared living including:
- Food Preparation and Nutrition
- Personal Health & Safety
- Organizational Strategies
- Recreation and Leisure
- Home and Financial Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Family Life
The CSB Apartment Living Program is a unique and effective setting for motivated Transition students to prepare for entry into adult life.
- Fall Registration Forms 2022-23
- "Anything is PAWsible", Dogs and Daily Living Skills Workshop for Students and Parents
Join us at this workshop!
- CTEBVI Scholarships
Check out some scholarship opportunities sponsored by the California Transcribers and Educators for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CTEBVI) conference.
- Lowenfeld-Akeson Early Years Symposium
Saturday, February 4, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Summer Academies
Starting June 13, 2022
- White Cane Day 2022
October 12, 2022
- Winter Concert 2022 (Theme: Joy)
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 and Thursday, December 15, 2022