Ann and Friends
Stories for Beginning Braille Readers
Rex lives on my block.
Rex is not my dog.
He is a tan puppy.
He is little.
Rex is a mutt.
Rex will always run after me.
I do NOT like that.
Rex will always jump on me.
I do NOT like that either.
Rex will kiss me a lot.
I HATE that.
Rex is too frisky.
Run home Rex.
1. Who is Rex? (a dog or puppy)
2. Where does Rex live? (He lives on my block.)
3. What color is Rex? (tan)
4-5. Name two things Rex does that Ann doesn’t like? (lick her, jump on her or run after her)
6. What breed of dog is Rex? (a mutt)
7. Where does Ann want Rex to go? (home)
8. What size dog is Rex? (little)
9. What is a mutt? (A mutt is a mixed breed dog.)
10. Why doesn’t Ann like Rex? (She hates everything Rex does.)